- InterKulturForum GmbH does not use any cookies on its website and does not process any access data from its website.
- InterKulturForum GmbH accepts data fom You only by E-mail, phone, and postal mail and only these data are stored electronically
electronically or on paper.
- All person-specific data received from You will be used exclusively for the purposes necessary for the services You receive from us.
- E-mails are stored on the servers of the Swiss company Hostpoint AG.
- In the case of travel bookings we will need personal data identical to those in your travel passport to book flights and hotels for You.
If You prefer to send these data electronically with encryption, tell us so and we will provide You the necessary information to
provide Your data to us in openPGP format.
- Your data will be stored only as long as necessary for the services You use from us or as long as required by law.
- In the case of flight and hotel bookings, Your data must be forwarded to the corresponding airlines and hotels. The exact kind of data to
be forwarded in advance to Your travel depends on the travel destinations. In this case the airlines and hotels usually will be required
to forward Your data also to specific government agencies. This forwarding is completely outside of our control. Before the final
booking we will inform You about the data we have to forward to airlines and hotels. If You then don't agree to forwarding the data,
we will not be able to accept Your order to book the travel for You.
- For special events with entance into controlled buildings or places, an advance booking with Your personal data (usually only the name)
and passport control when entering may be necessary. In such cases we will inform You about this before Your final booking.
Imprint of InterKulturForum GmbH
As content offerer on our website we are responsable for our own content according to general laws. The situation is different for links
to content from other websites. For these foreign contents we are only responsible as soon as we receive positive proof that a content
violates existing laws and it is technical possible and reasonable for us to remove the link to this content in an acceptable time.
However, links are dynamic. We check the foreign content against violations of law when generating the link at the first time, but the
law does not require us to check the foreign content periodically. Only if we realize or are informed by a third party that some foreign
content violates the law, we will remove the corresponding link to this content as far as this is technical possible and reasonable for us.